ponedeljek, 30. januar 2012

SUNDAY WISH-LIST #03


Here we go with new Wish - list. :) I could add so many things on it, but here few that I decided to show you today.



I LOVE THIS WATCH!! It's so gorgeous and I want it so so much! 



I "need" new bag. Well to be honest ... I want new bag, more than I need it. ;) But this one will be perfect for everyday errands, don't you think so? 




Need it!!! Such a pretty colors and great design. And I really need it + want it, of course. ;) 



So cute! I adore everything with polkadots and this little pig is such a sweetie. :)) 






I need to buy some Happy socks for M. :) Polka dots again :) but I really like them and I am pretty sure he would like them too. ;) First one look a bit more feminine, but apparently those are man socks. ;) No matter what - I LOVE THEM. :)) 

So this is it for this week. I have so many great things on my wish-list, but I will show them next Sunday. ;) Be here, so you don't miss it. 

And make sure to play this beautiful game with us! Go to SS Fashion World and be part of it! :)

M.
Pin It

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Iskreno se ti zahvaljujem za tvoj komentar! :)
Thank you so much for your comment.