ponedeljek, 23. januar 2012

SUNDAY WISH-LIST #02


It's Monday today, which means it was Sunday yesterday, which again means it's time for SUNDAY WISH-LIST. :)) 

1. I NEED SOME SHOPPING!!!!   


Uffff!! I won't admit, but I might be a shopping addict ... hmmm.

2. This living room!


Beautiful living room in even more beautiful teal color. Soooo on my wish-list. 

3. Sparkle, sparkle. 


I want everything thats on her hand!!! Pretty pretty please.

4. Ireland 


So want to go there! I'll let you know if when I go. ;)

5. Kate Spade beautiful glitter ballet shoes


Ohhh I love them!!! Don't you just adore that beautiful bow and everything about them?? :)

So this is it for this week. I have so many great things on my wish-list, but I will show them next Sunday. ;) Be here, so you don't miss it. 

And make sure to play this beautiful game with us! Go to SS Fashion World and be part of it! :)

M. 



Pin It

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Iskreno se ti zahvaljujem za tvoj komentar! :)
Thank you so much for your comment.