petek, 20. januar 2012

Show some Etsy Love {11.}


Did you miss my "Show some ETSY love??" I'm sure you did since I am always presenting such a beautiful items here. :)

This week my inspirational item from my shop are these lovely Earrings


My Key word: Turquoise and Red




If you are a featured seller: Hope you like this post and fell free to share it with your (Twitter, Facebook) friends. :) They will sure like to see your success. ;) 

In case you would like to check out some of the previous *Show some Etsy Love* click here.

Enjoy and keep smiling! :) 

Manuela

Pin It

2 komentarja:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my elephant print! I love your blog!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Wow what a pretty collection! Love those red heart earrings and the elephant picture. Fun! thank you ever so much for featuring my turquoise throw pillow! Cheers Christine

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Iskreno se ti zahvaljujem za tvoj komentar! :)
Thank you so much for your comment.