petek, 24. februar 2012

SUNDAY WISH-LIST #05


Here we go ...

1. Essie Spring Collection 2012


Aren't they just to good to be true??? Love every color and this collection is soooo ON MY WISH-LIST!! :) 


2. Kate Spade bracelet

Ohhhh so pretty!! I love it! I need it!! :)


3. Slippers from Victoria's Secret


So cute - I so want this!! I would go with Yellow or maybe Grey ... or White ... oh just give me every color you got and I'll be happy. ;) 


4. Kate Spade Clutch

Perfection! 


5. Polka dot converses 



I'm in love! Look at those sweet polka dots! I sooo need this!! 

So this is all from me - go check SS Fashion world and JOIN us in this amazing game! :) 

Enjoy your day, 
M.

Pin It

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Iskreno se ti zahvaljujem za tvoj komentar! :)
Thank you so much for your comment.