ponedeljek, 27. februar 2012

LITTLE BITS OF HAPPINESS {#1}

A lot of things (and people) made me happy this week, but I'll show you some some of theme ...

This sleeping lady makes me happy every single day ... 


New Chunky Charm bracelets that are coming to my shop - Super happy about it! 


Making a card ...


... and then sewing it! :) 


My sweet little ladypug :) 



Luna & I at a Carnival. 

Some glitters on my nails: 


Saturday was my {pink} day! :) 


And today these made me HAPPY! This means that the spring is finally coming to town! :))) 





I am so excited to be linking-up with Miss Stephanie. Come join us at the Little Bits of Happiness. :)



Mrs Stephanie T
Pin It

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Iskreno se ti zahvaljujem za tvoj komentar! :)
Thank you so much for your comment.