četrtek, 22. december 2011

Show some Etsy Love {9.}


SHOW SOME ETSY LOVE is BACK!!! Well you got to admit that you all missed it lately. I know I did since it's super duper exciting, but since I was super extremely busy I just couldn't make it earlier. But here we are today and I guess it would be nice to show you some Etsy items worth your love (& money). ;)


"Show some Etsy love" je nazaj!! Po dolgem času sem spet uspela zbrati 9 izdelkov, ki so mi všeč in ki vam jih želim pokazati. Inspracija so mi tokrat bili moji uhančki (polni rožic). In seveda je bila takšna tudi moja ključna beseda (po kateri sem iskala izdelke drugih prodajalcev). ROŽICE torej. ;) 




 This week my inspirational item from my shop are these Earrings:



And my Key word was: Flowers







In case you missed one of my previous Show some Etsy Love - Click ::HERE::


Have a nice day and enjoy every moment of it,

Manuela


Pin It

1 komentar:

Iskreno se ti zahvaljujem za tvoj komentar! :)
Thank you so much for your comment.