sobota, 15. september 2012

It's still summer Ootd

It is September alright, but I refuse to admit that summer 2012 is all gone! No way! It was to nice to let it go. 

And I just remembered I have few summer outfits to share with you. So shall we start before winter comes??? :) 

[This was lunch with my family.] 


Dress: H&M | Bag: Dorothy Perkins | Sandals: Miss Sixty | Ring: H&M | Glasses: River Island 


I absolutely love this hot pink dress! It's perfect summer dress and this gold zipper makes it even more special. If I remember correctly they also had it in black & white, and maybe just maybe I feel a little sorry for not buying that one too. 



Have a beautiful day, 
M.
Pin It

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Iskreno se ti zahvaljujem za tvoj komentar! :)
Thank you so much for your comment.