ponedeljek, 24. september 2012

I have a suprise for you!


Well I'm pretty sure you do.

But I can't tell you just yet. 

I'll just give you few hints - I love making Jewelry and soon you can expect a lot of new items coming out of my studio

I would love to share more with you, but you'll have to wait and see what I've prepared for you. New items, new materials and new style. I can't wait! And I'm pretty sure you're going to love it. 

And if any one of you is asking "What about your current Jewelry collection?" No need to worry, I will still make it and enjoy every single moment of it. :) Actually there are some new designs coming up soon (+ new items are listed in my Etsy shop every single week!), so you could say I'm hyperactive when it comes to my business. 

Have a fabulous day and don't forget to checkout this page regularly, since this is the only way to keep up with me. Well you can search through my Facebook page or Instagram (manuela_s), too. Just to be sure that you don't miss anything, since I pretty much post everything there too. But here I write in long sentences and give you more informations. So if you want to be up to speed, you should check everything out. ;)

 M.
Pin It

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Iskreno se ti zahvaljujem za tvoj komentar! :)
Thank you so much for your comment.