ponedeljek, 17. september 2012

Fashionista

Hi there, 

Luna here. Did you miss me? I'm sure you did. 

Did you know I'm a super duper chic fashionista??? I am! 

Statement necklaces are my thing at this point. 

You don't believe it? Take a look at this ...


Do you get it now?? 

I should totally be a jewelry model! I'm so good at it! 

If you are hiring one pretty looking fashionable and young lady model - please do not hesitate to call me. I don't have a phone at the moment (I'm working on that), but you can call me on Manuela's phone - her number is: 040 *** *** (censored by Manuela)

Oh dam it! She totally censored me! 

Well you can send me a letter if you want. That should work. My address is: K********** **, **** ***** (censored by Manuela)

She did it again! 

I give up! 

I'll go and take a nap right now. 

xoxo

L.



Pin It

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Iskreno se ti zahvaljujem za tvoj komentar! :)
Thank you so much for your comment.