sobota, 4. avgust 2012

I {heart} Bees

I love bees. Such a cute little animals, perfect to put on my Jewelry. Not literally, of course - I just use images of them. :) 

I wear my necklace the other day and I LOVE it! Such a nice addition to any outfit you are wearing.  

{this whole outfit will be shown soon, here on my blog, so don't miss it}


I had to shorten it a bit (usual size is  26cm / 10.2" but that wasn't working for me, so I shorten it). So this size on me is now 22 cm / 8.6". I can adjust sizes on all my necklaces, so please feel free to let me know what works the best for you. 

This particular necklace is total size 16" (second smaller on this picture). But I guess my neck is pretty small, since on me it looks much longer than on this black and white image.





And if you love bees, you have to check this out





Have a gorgeous day and BEE nice! :)

M.

Pin It

2 komentarja:

Iskreno se ti zahvaljujem za tvoj komentar! :)
Thank you so much for your comment.