nedelja, 26. avgust 2012

Back to School with Style

Hello lovely people, 

here in my country school starts at September 3rd (for Elementary schools and High schools, for students classes start later). So that's just around the corner, right? So we better prepare for that day and go back to school with style. 

I put together this simple outfit that looks super nice and it's also comfortable enough for sitting in a class all day long. I'm pretty sure you can find similar pieces for much less money, so let this adventure start! Go shopping my dear friends. :)


2. White Blouse $159
7. Tess Loafers $60

Total: $1098 = 874€

TOMORROW don't miss new printable Calendar for the mont of September! Right here on my blog. :)


Wishing you all an amazing day, 
M.

Pin It

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Iskreno se ti zahvaljujem za tvoj komentar! :)
Thank you so much for your comment.