nedelja, 7. avgust 2011

Deep blue Sea

Deep

Wouldn’t be fun to just relaxing and doing absolutely nothing by the seaside right now? I mean I this particular moment. Instead of sitting at home, in front of your computer you could be laying on the beach with a cocktail in one hand and a great book in another. That would be pretty amazing, ha? But since you are here and not at the seaside (or maybe you are), we can bring some Deep blue Sea here, right?

M.O.R.J.E + S.O.N.C.E + P.L.A.Ž.A = Užitek

To je moja današnja misel, ampak za vse tiste, ki žal sedite doma (tako kot jaz) – tukaj je nekaj izdelkov iz moje Etsy trgovinice, ki so zaenkrat še vedno na voljo. Več informacij o njih dobite s klikom na naslov ali na fotografijo.

I found some lovely items from my Etsy store that reminds me of a Seaside. And here they are …

Just click on the title or at a picture to get more information.

Anchor Post Earrings

Seagull Oversized Adjustable Ring

Blue.White Silver Earrings

SET Blue and Green Polka Dot RING & EARRINGS

Electric blue headband

Blue Heart Stud Earrings

SET Blue flower Vintage NECKLACE & EARRINGS

Rainbow Blue and Purple Post Earrings

 

All this items are available at my Etsy store, so be sure to check it out. And if you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact me, I’ll be glad to help you out.

Fisherman

Have a fun and amazing day,

Manuela

Pin It

1 komentar:

Iskreno se ti zahvaljujem za tvoj komentar! :)
Thank you so much for your comment.