torek, 23. oktober 2012

You need to buy something

Hello, 

long time no see, ha? Well I was busy. Busy like a little bee. Oh, and this is Luna talking, if you didn't know. 


I don't know what happened yesterday, but I might have done something not so nice. Well, I'm pretty sure that wasn't nice, but I would never ever admit that. No way, Jose!

One minute I was playing with some white and long toy (I might of took it from a table) and the next minute Manuela walk in an she was ... how do I put this? Surprised? Angry? Shocked? All above??? 

And now she told me I need to pay for this toy that I may or may not destroyed. If you ask me, it's still great, so I don't know what's the fuss all about. So I might need to empty my piggy bank. Yes, I do have a piggy bank. Well it's actually a cow, not a pig ... but same thing. You don't believe me?? Will show it in one of my next posts and you'll see! 

But this is all for now. I have to go. I'm going to play with some toy now. And maybe Manuela will have to buy something else too, not just new earphones ...

xoxo

Luna


Pin It

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Iskreno se ti zahvaljujem za tvoj komentar! :)
Thank you so much for your comment.