sobota, 13. oktober 2012

Jewelry Organization

Well let's just say you have a lot of Jewelry ... and we're talking about A LOT! I've been buying all sorts of Jewelry since ... well basicly since I can remember buying stuff. And with years the amount of my Jewelry collection has gotten out of my hands. I did throw out so many things during all these years, but still! It's out of control! And now (now is two years) when I'm daily making new pieces my stash is just getting bigger and bigger! 

So it's been a while since I first started to think about how this organizing solution is just not working. I need something bigger, better, more transparent so I can easily find what I'm looking for, ... but no matter how hard I look I just can't find enything like what I imagine in my head. So I'll build my own - that's my bright idea at the moment. I'm still looking for perfect material and all the things I need, but I will make it. Because I can't handle all the drama when I need something and can't really find it anywhere in the house. 

So if you're Jewlery collection is bit smaller than mine, here are some pretty ideas that might work for you. 


1 | 2

1 | 2

Pin It

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Iskreno se ti zahvaljujem za tvoj komentar! :)
Thank you so much for your comment.