četrtek, 22. marec 2012

Wordless Wednesday {Just me, #15}


Pictures were taken during our trip to Zagreb (Zagreb is capitol of Croatia, I'm sure you all heard for this country since it's pretty famous for it's seaside and people from whole Europe spend their vacation in Croatia).


On me: Bershka Jacket, H&M dress, Zara belt, Zara bag, Ray Ban sunglasses & Tommy Hilfiger Boots


{I'm wearing Earrings from my Etsy shop - you can check them out :-:here:-: and ring which you can't see, but it was :-:this one:-:}


Linking up for Wordless Wednesday with The Paper MamaJenni from the BlogAnd Then, She Snapped, and Naptime Momtog.

Stay beautiful and smile - life is good! :) 

M.
Pin It

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Iskreno se ti zahvaljujem za tvoj komentar! :)
Thank you so much for your comment.