četrtek, 7. julij 2011

Whiff of Joy - #108 - Lace & Pearls

Whiff of Joy izziv vas tokrat vabi z izredno zanimivo temo: Čipka in Perle! Zato ne pozabite sodelovati na izzivu, saj si bo ena izmed tekmlovalk priborila lepo nagrado! ;)

Whiff of Joy Challenge wants you to join us this fortnight and have fun with our great challenge:

Lace & Pearls.

My card:

Manuela_1 (1)

I decided to go with a “man card” this time, since this is a theme that I do not do very often. And I just could not resist and I did add some flowers on it. I don’t believe it’s to girly just because of that, I find it still quite masculine. :)

So start working on you “Lace & Pearl” card, since we are all dying to see it! :)))

And make sure you stop by my Etsy shop - there is a lot of new and exciting things going on since I last wrote about it. ;)

Collage_2

Have a nice summer day! Love u all!

Pin It

2 komentarja:

Iskreno se ti zahvaljujem za tvoj komentar! :)
Thank you so much for your comment.