nedelja, 24. oktober 2010

My Top 3 – 7 Kids College Fund

Tretja objava mojih Top 3 izdelkov in tokrat se bom posvetil predvsem dojenčkastim zadevam. :) Vsi izdelki so iz trgovine 7 Kids College Fund.

Hello! Thank you for stopping by. It’s Sunday again so I want to show you my third Top 3 items from 7 Kids College Fund – I decided to go with “Baby” theme today. Hope you will like them as much as I do. :)

SLEEPING BABY TILDA Magnolia Rubber Stamp Cozy Autumn Collection

Čudovita štampiljka iz Magnolijine predzadnje kolekcije Cozy Autumn.

Amazing Baby Tilda stamp from Magnolia! It’s on my wish list. :)

BABY BLUE LIQUID PEARLS from Ranger Industries

Liquid Pearls v “Baby blue” barvi je čudovit nežen dodatek vsakemu izdelku. 

Baby Blue Liquid Pearls looks great on all your creations. 

BABY SET #2 SIZZIX TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS EMBOSSING FOLDERS

Teksturne plošče, ki se jim je zelo težko upreti. :))

Super sweet Textured embossing Folders. :)

This is all from me today. Hope you love all three items as much as I do. :) Next Sunday I’ll be back with my forth Top 3 items. :) And if you want me to show you items on some specific theme (Christmas, Valentines day…) just let me know (into the comments below) and I will pick my Top 3 from 7 Kids College Fund.

Here you can find me first Top 3 selection.

Moj prvi Top 3 izbor najdete tukaj.

imageimageimage

And here is my Second Top 3 selection.

Drugi izbor pa tukaj.

image image image

Ne spreglejte mojih nasvetov za šoping že naslednjo nedeljo. Če si želite kakšno posebno temo za Top 3 izdelke  (Valentinovo, Božič, Poroka, itd.) mi to sporočite v komentarjih ali na naslov manuelina.ustvarjanja@gmail.com.

Lepo se imejte!

Have a nice day!

Pin It

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Iskreno se ti zahvaljujem za tvoj komentar! :)
Thank you so much for your comment.