petek, 23. marec 2012

E.L.F. #2

Hi there! 

I receive a package from E.l.f. looong time a go, but never have the chance to show it to you. So here we go. :) We (my sister & I) made this order mainly because of this great eyeshadow palette (100 colors) so we didn't want to spend much money on other things, since we don't need anything new at the moment (yes, I know how weird this sound, I'm surprised by myself-control too ;) ). 

If you're interested in seeing my first E.l.f purchase go :-:HERE:-: and check it out.




So we got these lovely things: 

 e.l.f. Studio Endless Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Palette – Limited Edition

 e.l.f. Studio Blush - Twinkle pink




♥ Make up mist and set




♥ French manicure set - pink




♥ Nail polish - Mint cream 




♥ Nail polish - Mango madness




♥ Nail polish - Golden goddess



As soon as I try these beautiful nail polishes I will show them to you, because I know for sure you are as curious as I was when I first saw them. :) 

Stay beautiful and keep smiling! :) 

M.


Pin It

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Iskreno se ti zahvaljujem za tvoj komentar! :)
Thank you so much for your comment.